Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ScaredSoraKensaCult

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult

  1. Nah. Remember kh3 said to be in 2018 released in 2019 I’m saying spring 2021
  2. I want hall o the machine king. Stress level 0’s theorized next game
  3. Anything on mom
  4. Already did UwU Pirates Sora= DONT do live action anime
  5. Sora went full Dbz. All we need now is for him to bite Davy Jones
  6. “It’s time we embrace that oldest and noblest of pirate traditions” “REEEEEEEE”
  7. Soras badass now in kh3 pirates
  8. With the pirates boss battle theme at 3rd
  9. Best heartless boss 2nd best behind fight to death
  10. The last 2 Disney worlds are awesome. Diet but still good AC4 and Spider man ps4
  11. Tho jack and Jones talking with Sora behind them is badass
  12. Luxord and Jack talking is hilarious
  13. Nah. Skül
  14. Same. Tho Jones was awesome. Imagine my Superfan bros face seeing me fight him
  15. I like classic tone. It looks like a handy helper Anyone else think the final boss of the Caribbean should be that group of ships before the kraken
  16. I don’t use Ultima unless I’m struggling
  17. I love the guns. Especially the hunny boost Along w oathkeeper and Ultima
  18. Yep Same stats as kingdom key but has better abilities and my favorite FormChange
  19. I’m maining hunny spout. It fits my playstyle and has better abilities and stats than Shooting star
  20. I just want Dbz kakarot 2nd dlc
  21. I want to play it for grid
  22. Damn. Why 2020 do this
  23. Only ice crém
  24. And I don’t care

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top