Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ScaredSoraKensaCult

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult

  1. Honestly I just want any of the kh3 keyblades. WAIT. Monsters inc keyblade?
  2. Kh3’s
  3. Tho the keyblade is ugly for toy box. Tho Pirates would be fun
  4. Then zero one and I’m saying Coronas keyblade are needed, they could do fun stuff w it Or Hunny Spout
  5. Then there’s no kh3(I don’t count starlight)
  6. Oh. Yeah I forgot about finrir, my build rendered it obsolete
  7. No. Divine rose is kh1
  8. Tho I want to see 2 become one Wait does Kh2 have any
  9. Mirage arena
  10. Oh. I just thought u forgot days. It’s understandable
  11. Good! Some Days action
  12. Right! And MA and BGB are completely original
  13. Yee Which one is ddd’s keyblade
  14. Anyone else want more keyblades on khux. Like skull noise
  15. Good
  16. Lol
  17. He *yes
  18. I just want another stitch
  19. Oh boy 3am!
  20. No. It’s 3pm for me

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top