Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ScaredSoraKensaCult

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult

  1. And I just got followed by like 30 enemies. And i beat them all
  2. This happened during a cutscene. I brokeac3
  3. Great
  4. Cool
  5. GT WOOOOOOOOOO! It’s so much better than super
  6. I don’t have an account UwU
  7. Welp. I got him down to one hp
  8. But I can only get him halfway ded
  9. I have Minnie and potion
  10. I also have trash cards
  11. No. That one flower that I need to kill for a ticket It’s an asshole
  12. Inhales. REEEEEEEE
  13. Anyone else wanting to kill themselves on the beginner challenge in dark road, lv20 they said. Not a problem they said
  14. I’m sorry Metroid 4 Wat
  15. Plus I like it’s design more Kairi B
  16. Ok thx
  17. This any good?
  18. Those just heal wounds, not quench thirst. THEY NEED CACTUS JUICE!! ITS THE QUENCHIEST!!!
  19. Shet
  20. I just want the next smush character
  21. Sneks are goob
  22. My god I didn’t know it was possible!!
  23. Tho Haley Joel osment. When he came back for Kh2 it sounded like he was a drinker. ThaNKs PUBerTy

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top