Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Nah. Remember kh3 said to be in 2018 released in 2019 I’m saying spring 2021
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I want hall o the machine king. Stress level 0’s theorized next game
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Anything on mom
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
General Chat
I just want Dbz kakarot 2nd dlc
-
KH General Chat
I want to play it for grid
-
General Chat
Damn. Why 2020 do this
- General Chat
-
General Chat
And I don’t care