Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ScaredSoraKensaCult

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult

  1. No
  2. Lol
  3. My first day is tomorrow, my hope is that I’m in a digital town and am a nobody. And I fuse w my original. THUS NO SCHOOL
  4. E Holy shit Riku and Shiki are adorable
  5. He’s a dude Canonically Tho I’m saying he’s trans
  6. Um. I’m watching a walkthrough of ddd. Is Joshua a dude or a girl? The voice acting is weird
  7. I’d play hero if he wasn’t so rng-y
  8. Plus sans Or I main little Mac. He’s good
  9. I used to main Samus. Now I main sans mii gunner. Because 1. He looks cool. 2. I play well w gunners. 3. I get reflect w mii gunner
  10. I met someone who was a pro at min min on day 2
  11. That’d be cool. A dark sword fighter would be my main
  12. Do you know how much i need a days remaster for the bigger consoles. W multiplayer
  13. Nah. Sorad just be hero but more annoying. Roxas is best boi. Most of those who know Kingdom hearts love Roxas more than Sora. Especially if you started on days like I did. Or Kh2
  14. I think Roxas would be a good dlc smash fighter. He’d be the first doul wielding fighter. Plus he could have a cloak skin but then casual. Umbrella keyblade w kingdom key, Ventus skin. And then some others for the drive forms
  15. @Icecl Keyheart for a sec I thought u were talking about purple guy from fnaf?
  16. Vens hair is the same
  17. Wtf
  18. So basically Xehanort is like Ganondorf
  19. > bbs, recoded and ddd didnt @Icecl Keyheart ddd did
  20. But I feel at this point it’s Strelitzia
  21. The nameless star is being held by a darkling on kh3s cover
  22. Tho the duck season ending is definitely the scariest ending

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top