Everything posted by ElectriCole
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
This is extremely insightful, I was not aware of how the process fully worked so this is great to know. Thanks Limen 🫡
-
KH General Chat
This is true, I'm sure it'll be revealed sooner or later, but if it does work, then like Limen said, it'll blow open the doors for 358 modding
-
KH General Chat
I think I saw a similar statement as well, which in that context, isn't the worst thing, but I'm still cautious.
-
KH General Chat
I did check the GitHub page and Claude was marked as a contributor on the project. How much it was involved, I'm not sure
-
KH General Chat
It depends on how much of it was decompiled by AI, if it was purely AI, it runs the risk of errors and mistakes that most "vibe-coded" projects have, even decomps. If this was ran alongside humans and was checked over and human verified, less of an issue as long as what was decompiled was proofread. It's a very grey area and truthfully I am not 100% confident in the depths of use. I don't want to make AI out to be the Boogeyman, but anything used with AI needs to be examined a little more closely
-
KH General Chat
I'm worried about this since it did use AI to help decompile the code. Fingers crossed it'll be good, but I am weary
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I think it's so stupid that they just can hold off footage and then release it again for more money
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Look what Destiny 2 end of service is doing to the community man 😔
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Do we even have a release date for this?