Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking like KH3 I think was a bit more lenient with openings, but with KH2 you had more options to make openings
  2. That kinda checks out cuz like I don't think I fully grasped all parts of the KH2 kit but I was very familiar with KH3's combat so hmm
  3. I still maintain that KH3 data fights are easier than KH2
  4. But like imagine if you had to beat all data fights in KH2 just to be able to fight Terra 💀
  5. This is so real
  6. There was a couple of chests in there, might have only had a couple potions idk
  7. When there's lore ina fucking JP exclusive hotel room
  8. I WAS LITERALLY GONNA SAY
  9. Bro that lurking Kairi stan is gonna come out of the woodwork and jump your ass lmfao
  10. Suffering in silence 😔
  11. Which will be included in 3.5 BABY YEAHHHHH WE BRINGING IT BACK
  12. Y'all are forgetting the obvious pick for a UX recap: Melody of Memory Final Mix
  13. Ahhhh that makes sense
  14. Was it that obvious he was using one or were there small signs in his wall of text?
  15. 😬
  16. Great analogy too
  17. This is extremely insightful, I was not aware of how the process fully worked so this is great to know. Thanks Limen 🫡
  18. This is true, I'm sure it'll be revealed sooner or later, but if it does work, then like Limen said, it'll blow open the doors for 358 modding
  19. I think I saw a similar statement as well, which in that context, isn't the worst thing, but I'm still cautious.
  20. I did check the GitHub page and Claude was marked as a contributor on the project. How much it was involved, I'm not sure
  21. It depends on how much of it was decompiled by AI, if it was purely AI, it runs the risk of errors and mistakes that most "vibe-coded" projects have, even decomps. If this was ran alongside humans and was checked over and human verified, less of an issue as long as what was decompiled was proofread. It's a very grey area and truthfully I am not 100% confident in the depths of use. I don't want to make AI out to be the Boogeyman, but anything used with AI needs to be examined a little more closely
  22. I'm worried about this since it did use AI to help decompile the code. Fingers crossed it'll be good, but I am weary
  23. I think it's so stupid that they just can hold off footage and then release it again for more money
  24. Look what Destiny 2 end of service is doing to the community man 😔
  25. Do we even have a release date for this?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top