Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. Oh shit, that was in the hideaway right????
  2. I'm not gonna lie, I only really remember the boss and last song, Under the Sea is the first song right? I can't remember what other songs there
  3. I mean, MoM is built as a rhythm game from the ground up. KH2 just has a music world inside of a normal ARPG game
  4. 😬
  5. But by the Ursula song and the ending song, the charm wears off for me
  6. Like I'm sure as a kid, if I was a disney child and grew up with and around this movie, I'd appreciate it more. And like you said, Under the Sea isn't too bad tbh, it's silly, it's whimsical, I like it!
  7. I mean, the singing made me cringe, but the gameplay isn't like terrible
  8. Witcher 3 remastered is fucking hilarious but also not surprising considering it's like over a decade old
  9. I haven't watched it yet, but I'm not exactly jumping out of my seat to do so
  10. This feels like a "we're starting to show too much story" trailer
  11. Isn't Simba a summon in KH2 as well or am I wrong?
  12. LMAO
  13. I just can't imagine sora with Ray chase's voice, it just doesn't process in my brain
  14. I disagree, Sora opening his heart up to ven's to meld probably would cause issues down the road, but I do think the forced smile has done more damage to his psyche and his thoughts throughout the series
  15. MoM of course
  16. Gotta make sure you hit the most important one before KH4
  17. Dude I'm so fucked, I started replaying FF7R for Revelation next year but I also started KH1 again for KH4, I've got so many games to go through oh no my lobster's too buttery, steak too juicy
  18. https://klipy.com/gifs/reaction-my-eyes
  19. Have HJO and Graven ever done this much publicity for KH before?
  20. Oh wait nevermind TASM3 right there in the tweet
  21. I wonder if this is secret wars related
  22. I think it's just the make-up ngl
  23. It's absolutely tragic
  24. All good, I appreciate it 🫡
  25. Let's not speculate here, this is not the place for it

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top