Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. Honestly, I think the Neoshadow design is one of the best heartless designs in the series
  2. I just realized the perfect way for Square to get Union Cross' story to the general player base without having to make an entire new game: Melody of Memory Final Remix. Rerelease of Melody of Memory with music from X/Unchained X/Union Cross/and fuck it throw DR in there too that also serve as plot summaries for those games
  3. Wait oh my god
  4. you and I are both thinking of the same one lmao
  5. I got worried looking at some of the renders
  6. Thank god
  7. I'm a terrible mod smh HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNAKE!!! 🥳🥳🎊🎊🎂🎂🐍
  8. It's crazy how good the tide has been since we got the double whammy of FF7R3 and KH4
  9. There's gonna be a lot of good stuff there
  10. Fucking gamescom man
  11. 🫡
  12. Or you have a logical culmination of the themes and beliefs that have been set up throughout the whole series, introduced so that there was a way for the series to end while not compromising the core character of Aang. (Whether that should have been introduced earlier is a different story) Compared to a deus ex machina that no one really cared for, not really was invested in, and only existed to change the story to pad out the entire Midgar section
  13. That feels like bait
  14. Energybending is more damaging to the climax of its story more than the whispers??
  15. ??????
  16. Ok am I just bad at SoP cuz I just could not get used to the combat, it just did not click for me unfortunately.
  17. Sorry for the last message but happy late birthday Goldy!
  18. Once KH4 comes out, it'll definitely cross 40 mill
  19. Oh yeah I saw this online, it looks so fucking sick
  20. I'ma be so real, if they were to remake a game, it'd probably be either VIII or Type-0
  21. Maybe I need to give 15s combat another try but I low key hated it I can't lie
  22. This made me giggle
  23. It's probably the male au ra we saw in the initial trailer
  24. (more exclamation points for you 🙂‍↕️)
  25. THANK YOU SNAKE!!!!!!!!!

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top