Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. THANK YOU QUEEEN!!!
  2. A much appreciated gift lol, I do wish the games leaned more into their color schemes. DDD does it really well, but I also like BBS and re:coded's use of color schemes
  3. Thank you Snake!!!
  4. ElectriCole replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    One of the best battle themes I cannot lie
  5. ElectriCole replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  6. Aye thank you Incen!!!
  7. Add Soken in there too, fuck it, why not
  8. Tenor GIF
  9. That would be so fun
  10. Fuck, now I HAVE to renew my subscription and get back into it now
  11. Wait wait wait, so the alliance raid is evangelion themed and the normal raid is ff7 themed?????
  12. I wonder if they would remake just UX or if they would do X/unchained X as well. Cuz that would make things so bloated imo
  13. It's annoying that you both don't and do need to know x/unchained x to fully understand union cross
  14. I saw your tweet on Twitter and yeah, you definitely kinda caused a storm lmfao
  15. Bro is literally just cosplay as emet-selch
  16. I feel like that would be so sick
  17. I really hope we get a good mix of new and old purebloods in KH4, emblem heartless just don't make sense in this game's context
  18. I'm pissed cuz I played through the first and second arcs and it was so good, I never got to the third arc, and I'm so pissed I missed out on peak
  19. What the fuck did I just watch
  20. No worries, you're all good
  21. Yeah that's fine
  22. Thank you!
  23. ^
  24. I'm not sure how to do it while editing it, but if you hold the image when you go to send it for the first time, a little menu should show up with the mark as spoiler option
  25. Are you on computer or mobile?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top