Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. This needs to be moved to #🖤〡kingdom-hearts-4 please
  2. I'm gonna need you to either spoiler tag or delete this please
  3. Interesting
  4. 🫡
  5. That kinda is very spoilery
  6. Well
  7. Fair point
  8. Hmm limen you think it's fine leaving it in #🖤〡kingdom-hearts-4 or should we have them move it to #💙〡kh-general
  9. I'm going to say yes, but spoiler it as to not have others be spoiled if any of this shows up in later projects
  10. I don't get your issue with HD-2D, I feel like it looks really good usually
  11. This just sounds like oh yeah here's everything people have wanted in a turn based FF game, here you go
  12. Ahhhhhhh ok I see what you mean
  13. How?
  14. Oh shit, were there any other pre-superman movies that are also apart of the DCU?
  15. So wait, are they retroactively adding blue beetle to the DCU?
  16. The fact that they mention a deep dive into the franchise, something tells me we're getting something union cross/x/dark road related in this
  17. I like it
  18. Also, god remakes combat is so fucking satisfying
  19. I'm going to interject to say that Roache from FF7R and Zeno's from FFXIV would be gay lovers
  20. I'm replaying FF7R and man, I don't know how I'm gonna feel about Sephiroth's voice being different in revelation. The current VA is so good in my eyes
  21. Peak
  22. Ngl, cautious optimistic. But gotta keep in mind the obsidian from 2010 is probably not the same obsidian of today
  23. I wonder how long disidia is gonna last
  24. And it doesn't sound like it was planned either ngl
  25. That's just sad

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top