Everything posted by ElectriCole
-
KH General Chat
The TWEWY remixes are also incredibly good
-
KH General Chat
Maybe that's why I like them lmfao
-
KH General Chat
Yeah, I can kinda agree that it's not nearly as iconic as songs from the other games. Like I feel like the Grid themes, and Young Xehanort themes, they aren't crazy memorable
-
KH General Chat
I wanna replay it with the melon mix setup, that looks cool as fuck
-
KH General Chat
It's a crazy experience
-
KH General Chat
Days soundtrack is imo better than BBS and recoded, but doesn't stand anywhere near close to KH2 or DDD for me
-
KH General Chat
I could see that. I'd argue that BBS is really the major downgrade, Re:coded isn't anything special either, but it's mostly just KH1 music again
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
Like literally all the worlds themes are really good imo
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
True, I'm sure people are still reeling from the announcement anyways and are trying to get reoriented. Could a third party distributor come out and fill the niche for disc demand?
-
KH General Chat
But like I just think in terms of consistency, it feels very solid. With some NOTABLE exceptions. la la la lalala
-
KH General Chat
Like ok, KH2 is probably up there in top 3, can't deny it. Maybe BBS too
-
KH General Chat
Ok I know I glaze Dream Drop Distance a lot, but it definitely has a top 3 soundtrack in the series, like it's crazy how many bangers are in this game
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Unirronically, I wonder if sony gets sued?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
LIKE ALL OF THEM??? SWTICH 1 AND 2\
- General Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Ah fuck, I just said that in my head smh
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Isn't Otti like Swedish??
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
This feels......intentional
- Games/Films/TV Chat