Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. I'm still in disbelief
  2. I just can't believe it
  3. huntsd we lost destiny 2 but got KH4 in return
  4. WHAT THE FYCK
  5. WHAT THETA FUCK
  6. WHAT THE DYCK
  7. DELTARUNE CHAPTER 5
  8. ElectriCole replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Unfortunately, I don't think so 😔
  9. ElectriCole replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  10. That shit looks fire as hell
  11. It's giving British Punk
  12. Like that is a pillar xbox franchise
  13. Ok I do not understand why Halo is not an xbox exclusive
  14. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck maybe I gotta start a playthrough now
  15. ??????????
  16. It is a combat system alright
  17. That's devestating
  18. Can't wait to fight ifrit for the third game in a row
  19. ihatethatihatethatihatethat
  20. like I can live with the remake whispers, but rebirth went too far ngl
  21. Oh you know both types are gonna be here
  22. There's no way they have all those skins in EC and they don't use them in Rev, I will be shocked
  23. Damn, they're really making areith and zack party members probably
  24. That shit is so cool I can't even lie

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top