Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. Ok I feel way better about that lmfao
  2. Ok wait gang, Up would be such a good choice for a world considering the themes and messaging from it
  3. Finally beat KH1 Sephiroth, did I use strike raid spam to beat it? Yes. Do I feel guilty about it? Nope lmfao
  4. it looks really well done
  5. that's insane
  6. what in the fuck is this? This is Control Resonant???????
  7. whoops lmao, that's my bad
  8. perfect, thank you
  9. I don't think I'm in there, is the link in the joint channel for y'all's server?
  10. goldendrummer730 got another one needing to become toothpaste
  11. Heard 🫡
  12. No I totally get it, this kinda passion is rare! You're all good champ 🫡
  13. Yeah I'm not gonna lie, you've kinda been spamming the channel with your theory and it's getting a little much. Would you mind cooling down a bit with the theory spam? I appreciate the enthusiasm though!
  14. https://klipy.com/gifs/pen-in-flames-umineko
  15. https://klipy.com/gifs/this-is-getting-out-of-hand-star-wars
  16. First impressions matter
  17. It's all good, thanks for jumping in and clarifying for us
  18. That's insane work
  19. He is no longer a problem
  20. This is not the place for this feud, y'all take this shit to DMs
  21. Guards, turn that Snake™ pasty white
  22. After all these years, Otti finally got promoted to mod again lmfao
  23. https://klipy.com/gifs/irrelevant-rust
  24. But this isn't really evidence of them being connected tho, this is a big ass machine/object that exists in two places (maybe the same spot if you think HB and Daybreak Town are the same). If anything, it would say that Kairi and Skull are the same since they both are put in the pod and transported else where. There's no connection between Sora and MoM other than they have both seen this machine before

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top