Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. ARE YOU FUCKING FOR REAL
  2. I'm glad I didn't watch the explanation afterwards
  3. HUH????????
  4. what do you mean
  5. what the fuck
  6. Fuck, I literally just caught the end of the trailer goddamn it
  7. Hey gang what did I mis- WHAT
  8. That's so fair
  9. I'm doing a full replay from Shadowkeep to renegades. I'm wiping all my classes, my highest power level item in my vault is like 153 cuz I don't wanna get rid of my rite of the nine holofoils
  10. 🫡
  11. I'm jumping off a cliff
  12. I'm playing raymand legends right now and god this is such a good platformer
  13. Oh fuck, they're making it meta as fuck then
  14. Yeah you can
  15. I am fucking shocked how much we want d3 was spammed in both twitch and YouTube chat
  16. Dude I still gotta do master planets challenge, that's the last thing I need for the title. But solo planets does sounds fun as fuck
  17. Bet, I'm probably gonna be doing a fresh start anyways so it's gonna take me a bit to get everything back up to shape
  18. Tbh, I think artifacts 2.0 are going to pop off more than people think
  19. Unironically, would you be down to duo Ron? I've never low manned a raid before and I feel like it'd be fun as fuck
  20. I need to get the run back on duality
  21. I loved doing my solo flawless on spire, felt so rewarding, plus shattered throne and pit are pretty easy dungeons to solo
  22. Yeah, though I'm still gonna enjoy going through all the RaD content again, might actually try to solo flawless all the dungeons now that we're at the end of service
  23. I'm kinda hoping with this refresh, all of the dungeons and raids will feel relevant again, including desert. Though ngl, the desert perpetual armor set is kinda ass
  24. Based
  25. My copium is that the D2 community will make enough noise that Sony allows them to finish the fate saga, then end service

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top