Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. That fucking fish
  2. Mhm, unfortunately, I got spoiled on my first playthrough but man the ending of days into 2 is surreal
  3. If you don't, then definitely KH2 first, but the run from CoM into Days into KH2 is unmatched
  4. I only agree with Day before KH2 if you know who Roxas is
  5. https://klipy.com/gifs/im-thinking-im-back-john-wick-1
  6. They're unvaulting all DCV content wow
  7. https://klipy.com/gifs/michael-scott-the-office-139
  8. OH MY FUCKING GOD
  9. Ok I'm interested to know what you mean by that
  10. https://klipy.com/gifs/guardians-of-the-galaxy-adam-warlock
  11. glances at Dream Drop Distance
  12. I've never thought about that but it is strange, especially in rebirth where there's so many alternative cutscenes that you can experience
  13. 🤔
  14. Alter it how?
  15. Fucking JonTron jumpscare in the big 26
  16. Data Sora back at it again in the tims
  17. Having to relearn focused thrust for the third time is low key hilarious ngl
  18. Tenor GIF
  19. destiny? You mean Destiny 2, the hit MMOFPS wrongfully shutdown by Sony with hundreds of hours of content all available for one single price
  20. Unfortunately I like Zack's VA but that's because that's the only voice I'm familiar with.
  21. This feel Photoshoped
  22. That's totally fair, after 3 games, having a different VA for the finale does stink
  23. But it doesn't take me out of the immersion too much
  24. It's no Tyler don't get me wrong
  25. Idk maybe it's just me, but I kinda like Travis's performance

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top