Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. 1500 currency
  2. ElectriCole replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  3. Yeahhhhhhhhh....... unfortunately so. Don't worry, there will be plenty of mini games for you to get annoyed at
  4. I recommend going for all the protorelics cuz there is some story stuff behind most of them, especially in nibelheim
  5. And it sucks too cuz there's some stuff that's actually like low key super relevant to the story
  6. Yeah on my first playthrough I think I got to gongaga or Cosmo canyon before I threw on the towel on the side content
  7. They gave him his melanin back
  8. ElectriCole replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    khqueen
  9. If there was anything to get me to download fortnite, this would be it
  10. FUCK
  11. Exactly
  12. Making Queen the behemoth is hilarious
  13. Perfect, no notes
  14. He looks sick as fuck
  15. LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
  16. Which one am I??
  17. Psssh ok I can take him
  18. NOW HOLD ON HOLD ON I WAS JUST PLAYING
  19. 😂
  20. Oh yeah, I thought the 3rd X-men movie was alright but 4 is pretty good too
  21. I played X thank you very much
  22. It's an honor
  23. Touchè
  24. Vsauce, Michael here
  25. WaterCole

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top