Everything posted by ElectriCole
-
KH General Chat
Silly snake, that's when I go into my second form
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
This is why I'm kinda glad I didn't play OG FF7, my experience wasn't hampered by knowledge
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
You're in for a time
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
As the duck implied
-
KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
Epic Mickey Rebrushed spotted, Based- Games/Films/TV Chat
It's a really good time!- Games/Films/TV Chat
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
You're nonchalantness is definitely giving Vincent- KH General Chat
This interaction is giving Vincent and Cait Sith- Games/Films/TV Chat
Don't worry, Destiny is coming back so it'll all be fine smile 🙂- Games/Films/TV Chat
This is actually insane- KH General Chat
🤔 it's an interesting question, truth be told I am a massive fortnite hater because it is the popular thing and everyone crosses over with it, but it does bring to mind similar situations in the inverse. As it's become more standard in the industry, I've grown ok with it, but the idea of crossovers like this bringing people to their respective franchises is one I haven't considered yet- Games/Films/TV Chat
Dawntrail, the latest expansion for FFXIV- Games/Films/TV Chat
DT was good idk what you're sayin- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
[spoiler]how many times does tidus die????[/spoiler]- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
It's a visual novel why the fuck does it have more demanding specs than fucking Cyberpunk 2077- Games/Films/TV Chat
I mean, I'm gonna be real, I'm just gonna put everyone in their default outfit for the first playthrough so I'm not too bothered by the outfits. I have a sneaking suspicion that most if not all of the outfits from EC are gonna be outfits in Rev