Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. Probably wouldn't be for a few years but still
  2. It would so incredible if someone was able to make a mod that makes the entire trilogy playable seamlessly cuz like the connection from Rebirth to Rev I feel like would be super easy. Remake to Rebirth might be a bit tougher
  3. That's terrible
  4. I think so, I can see it
  5. Level 5 games gotta burn in hell
  6. Well you got time thankfully
  7. Damn, I can't think of a single thing Playstation has done correctly this year
  8. You're on thin ice there buddy
  9. You're getting professor Layton vs Phoenix wright and you're gonna like it
  10. ElectriCole replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  11. Still have no switch 2 😭
  12. It definitely looked interesting for sure
  13. Glad MKW got an update too, it needed it
  14. Metroid and Kirby were sick as hell
  15. Also a game that has yet to be released
  16. FUCK
  17. It's high how are you
  18. HEY NOW
  19. Requiem ok interesting, not a choice I anticipated but I haven't studied it too much
  20. That background is ..........
  21. oh
  22. 🫤
  23. Cuz like I haven't seen much of P4R but P3R looked alright from what I remember

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top