Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. The pre-emptive clarification is hilarious lol
  2. I feel like it would be the opening castle from the start of the game
  3. I cannot believe this ship of all ships is one of my favorites, but goddamn it, that movie did wonders
  4. WILEROAD YAOI
  5. ElectriCole replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That's so sick, I definitely need to look into it
  6. ElectriCole replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Isn't this the game that's like single player FFXIV?
  7. LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO FUCK YEAH RAHHHHHHHH
  8. Wait that's Luxords va
  9. I'm thinking about seeing it in theaters again
  10. It's so fucking good
  11. Got me crying too
  12. Genuinely incredible
  13. No APA or MLA format? No cited sources? No nothing?
  14. Ugh, I wanna go rewatch it in theaters again ngl
  15. See you get it
  16. low key yaoi for those with eyes to see
  17. It's so wonderful, I love it so much
  18. [spoiler]during the court scene where roadrunner asks wile. E "are you coming back?" Oh my god bro, tears[/spoiler]
  19. Like I feel low key like parental towards roadrunner, he's such a silly little guy
  20. Deadass bro
  21. Everyone please go watch Coyote vs Acme. It's genuinely such a good film and you should support it. khqueen yeah this shit was fire oh my god it's so good
  22. This shit makes me wanna cry so fucking hard
  23. Oof

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top