Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. That's fucking devastating
  2. Sheeeeeesh
  3. Bouta get jumped lmaooooooo
  4. YEAHHHHHHH
  5. Also, imo most tanks are fun to play too
  6. You gotta let me know how it is, I'm seeing it on Saturday
  7. YEAHHHHHHHHHH
  8. I fear the KH2 comparisons will be worse
  9. Gang, what if we get Oswald and the Wasteland from Epic Mickey
  10. I could see like 2-3 original worlds and 5-6 disney worlds
  11. Would be insane if the worlds were non linear, like all the worlds were unlocked at the same time and you could tackle them in any order
  12. I still have my stuffed pooh bear somewhere from my childhood around here, slightly torn shirt and everything
  13. HE'S JUST A SILLY LITTLE GUY
  14. I don't think it would be that bad
  15. Maybe animals in quadratum?
  16. I forgot that movie existed ngl
  17. PEAAAAK
  18. So wait, what's your vision?
  19. I have not seen High School Musical, but I am just going off pure vibes
  20. You're so right oh my god
  21. Make it a rhythm world
  22. Make high school musical world
  23. whimsy stage in life is so based
  24. Low key did not realize there were original songs in there ngl
  25. Ohhh okokok, it's coming back to me now

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top