Everything posted by ElectriCole
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Witcher 3 remastered is fucking hilarious but also not surprising considering it's like over a decade old
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I haven't watched it yet, but I'm not exactly jumping out of my seat to do so
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
This feels like a "we're starting to show too much story" trailer
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
KH General Chat
I disagree, Sora opening his heart up to ven's to meld probably would cause issues down the road, but I do think the forced smile has done more damage to his psyche and his thoughts throughout the series
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Fan Art Chat
https://klipy.com/gifs/reaction-my-eyes
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Oh wait nevermind TASM3 right there in the tweet
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I wonder if this is secret wars related
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
KH General Chat
It's absolutely tragic
-
KH General Chat
All good, I appreciate it 🫡
-
KH General Chat
Let's not speculate here, this is not the place for it