Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. Make it a heartless horse that teaches sora to be comfortable with the darkness and use it/harness it
  2. A Brave world would go so hard ngl
  3. Low key so depressing
  4. 🤭
  5. I wonder how much of 7r combat is going to be injected into KH4
  6. That's just wild to me, playing SDG in the big 26
  7. I think I'm at the point where I've gotten enough crumbs about the main story that I don't want too much more dropped
  8. It looks so fucking good
  9. OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOD
  10. Wtf
  11. Anything I've missed?
  12. Ah true lmao
  13. i know 😭
  14. I need to get a refresher on the dark road/missing link story
  15. IT ISSS
  16. It is
  17. I'm really curious if the tv show is going to show more dark road characters?
  18. welcome back champ, good to hear from ya
  19. ok pog
  20. oh fuck, the vanitas enthusiust right?
  21. I still need to play OT1 and 2
  22. This may be the best we've eaten ever
  23. This is actually a crazy fucking lineup I can't lie
  24. https://x.com/i/status/2088490365938508015
  25. Let me guess, star wars?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top