Everything posted by ElectriCole
-
KH General Chat
This needs to be moved to #🖤〡kingdom-hearts-4 please
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I don't get your issue with HD-2D, I feel like it looks really good usually
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
This just sounds like oh yeah here's everything people have wanted in a turn based FF game, here you go
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Ahhhhhhh ok I see what you mean
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Oh shit, were there any other pre-superman movies that are also apart of the DCU?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
So wait, are they retroactively adding blue beetle to the DCU?
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Also, god remakes combat is so fucking satisfying
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I'm going to interject to say that Roache from FF7R and Zeno's from FFXIV would be gay lovers
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I'm replaying FF7R and man, I don't know how I'm gonna feel about Sephiroth's voice being different in revelation. The current VA is so good in my eyes
- Fan Art Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Ngl, cautious optimistic. But gotta keep in mind the obsidian from 2010 is probably not the same obsidian of today
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I wonder how long disidia is gonna last
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
And it doesn't sound like it was planned either ngl
- Games/Films/TV Chat