Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. The TWEWY remixes are also incredibly good
  2. Maybe that's why I like them lmfao
  3. Yeah, I can kinda agree that it's not nearly as iconic as songs from the other games. Like I feel like the Grid themes, and Young Xehanort themes, they aren't crazy memorable
  4. I wanna replay it with the melon mix setup, that looks cool as fuck
  5. It's a crazy experience
  6. Days soundtrack is imo better than BBS and recoded, but doesn't stand anywhere near close to KH2 or DDD for me
  7. I could see that. I'd argue that BBS is really the major downgrade, Re:coded isn't anything special either, but it's mostly just KH1 music again
  8. No I agree 100%
  9. Like literally all the worlds themes are really good imo
  10. 🤭
  11. It's so good
  12. BASEDBASEDBASEDBASED
  13. Based
  14. True, I'm sure people are still reeling from the announcement anyways and are trying to get reoriented. Could a third party distributor come out and fill the niche for disc demand?
  15. But like I just think in terms of consistency, it feels very solid. With some NOTABLE exceptions. la la la lalala
  16. Like ok, KH2 is probably up there in top 3, can't deny it. Maybe BBS too
  17. Ok I know I glaze Dream Drop Distance a lot, but it definitely has a top 3 soundtrack in the series, like it's crazy how many bangers are in this game
  18. Unirronically, I wonder if sony gets sued?
  19. LIKE ALL OF THEM??? SWTICH 1 AND 2\
  20. Happy birthday big man
  21. Ah fuck, I just said that in my head smh
  22. Isn't Otti like Swedish??
  23. forboding omen
  24. This feels......intentional

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top