Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. 👀
  2. Tenor GIF
  3. Tenor GIF
  4. That's so fucking adorable I love it!
  5. I'm so sorry Noleen 😭
  6. I know the one lmfao
  7. Tenor GIF
  8. It's still a masterpiece, and the fact that they got it running on a SWITCH 1????? Incredible
  9. I don't think I'll ever forgive Sony for this tbh
  10. That's Tartakovsky style alright
  11. 1k for a steam machine????
  12. Oh my god
  13. I think it's gonna be accessible with the switch 2 edition
  14. Wait really???? I didn't know that
  15. I know lmao, that's just my vendetta, my bad
  16. Gameplay wise, fun as hell, but otherwise, yesh
  17. Sonon is the most nothingburger character ever, bro exists only to give yuffie tragic character loss. I'm sorry I just don't care for him at all
  18. That's fair, I'm still thinking about replaying remake and rebirth again
  19. I personally really liked the Dyne scene on my first playthrough, but low key Dio was where a lot of my immersion is taken out. I like him as a character but goddamn he stands out sometimes a bit too much
  20. I think this is why thinking back on it, I like remake more than rebirth. Remake's tone and mood felt cohesive while still having silly moments that didn't take me out of it. Rebirth I feel had higher highs, but the lows are way lower
  21. Ahhhhhh I gotcha
  22. Didn't atlus replace the P3 cast for reload and wasn't that dub regarded as pretty good?
  23. 🫡
  24. Oh yeah god no lmfao
  25. Maybe it's just me, but I kinda prefer having different consoles/PC for different games, like PS5 for (J)RPGs, switch for platformers/party games, and PC for shooters and most other types of games

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top