Everything posted by ElectriCole
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
huntsd we lost destiny 2 but got KH4 in return
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
DELTARUNE CHAPTER 5
-
Memes Chat
Unfortunately, I don't think so 😔
-
Memes Chat
- Fan Art Chat
That shit looks fire as hell- Games/Films/TV Chat
It's giving British Punk- Games/Films/TV Chat
Like that is a pillar xbox franchise- Games/Films/TV Chat
Ok I do not understand why Halo is not an xbox exclusive- Games/Films/TV Chat
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck maybe I gotta start a playthrough now- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
It is a combat system alright- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
That's devestating- Games/Films/TV Chat
Can't wait to fight ifrit for the third game in a row- Games/Films/TV Chat
ihatethatihatethatihatethat- Games/Films/TV Chat
like I can live with the remake whispers, but rebirth went too far ngl- Games/Films/TV Chat
Oh you know both types are gonna be here- Games/Films/TV Chat
There's no way they have all those skins in EC and they don't use them in Rev, I will be shocked- Games/Films/TV Chat
Damn, they're really making areith and zack party members probably- Games/Films/TV Chat
That shit is so cool I can't even lie - Fan Art Chat