Everything posted by ElectriCole
-
KH General Chat
Ok I feel way better about that lmfao
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
KH General Chat
Finally beat KH1 Sephiroth, did I use strike raid spam to beat it? Yes. Do I feel guilty about it? Nope lmfao
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
it looks really well done
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
what in the fuck is this? This is Control Resonant???????
-
General Chat
whoops lmao, that's my bad
- General Chat
-
General Chat
I don't think I'm in there, is the link in the joint channel for y'all's server?
-
General Chat
goldendrummer730 got another one needing to become toothpaste
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
No I totally get it, this kinda passion is rare! You're all good champ 🫡
-
KH General Chat
Yeah I'm not gonna lie, you've kinda been spamming the channel with your theory and it's getting a little much. Would you mind cooling down a bit with the theory spam? I appreciate the enthusiasm though!
-
General Chat
https://klipy.com/gifs/pen-in-flames-umineko
-
KH General Chat
https://klipy.com/gifs/this-is-getting-out-of-hand-star-wars
-
General Chat
First impressions matter
-
General Chat
It's all good, thanks for jumping in and clarifying for us
- General Chat
-
General Chat
He is no longer a problem
-
General Chat
This is not the place for this feud, y'all take this shit to DMs
-
KH General Chat
Guards, turn that Snake™ pasty white
-
KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
After all these years, Otti finally got promoted to mod again lmfao- KH General Chat
https://klipy.com/gifs/irrelevant-rust- KH General Chat
But this isn't really evidence of them being connected tho, this is a big ass machine/object that exists in two places (maybe the same spot if you think HB and Daybreak Town are the same). If anything, it would say that Kairi and Skull are the same since they both are put in the pod and transported else where. There's no connection between Sora and MoM other than they have both seen this machine before - KH General Chat