Everything posted by ElectriCole
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
ARE YOU FUCKING FOR REAL
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I'm glad I didn't watch the explanation afterwards
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Fuck, I literally just caught the end of the trailer goddamn it
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Hey gang what did I mis- WHAT
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I'm doing a full replay from Shadowkeep to renegades. I'm wiping all my classes, my highest power level item in my vault is like 153 cuz I don't wanna get rid of my rite of the nine holofoils
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I'm jumping off a cliff
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I'm playing raymand legends right now and god this is such a good platformer
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Oh fuck, they're making it meta as fuck then
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I am fucking shocked how much we want d3 was spammed in both twitch and YouTube chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Dude I still gotta do master planets challenge, that's the last thing I need for the title. But solo planets does sounds fun as fuck
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Bet, I'm probably gonna be doing a fresh start anyways so it's gonna take me a bit to get everything back up to shape
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Tbh, I think artifacts 2.0 are going to pop off more than people think
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Unironically, would you be down to duo Ron? I've never low manned a raid before and I feel like it'd be fun as fuck
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I need to get the run back on duality
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I loved doing my solo flawless on spire, felt so rewarding, plus shattered throne and pit are pretty easy dungeons to solo
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Yeah, though I'm still gonna enjoy going through all the RaD content again, might actually try to solo flawless all the dungeons now that we're at the end of service
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I'm kinda hoping with this refresh, all of the dungeons and raids will feel relevant again, including desert. Though ngl, the desert perpetual armor set is kinda ass
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
My copium is that the D2 community will make enough noise that Sony allows them to finish the fate saga, then end service