Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. But what about 15- shot by a duck shaped shadow in the distance
  2. Ah yeah that makes sense
  3. sigh the start of Sora's suppression of emotions, ohhhh I can't
  4. ElectriCole replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    This is absolutely frying me
  5. ElectriCole replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  6. https://klipy.com/gifs/matt-damon-THE
  7. 2018 goddamn
  8. Na it's a standard thing in servers now
  9. I joined mid 2020 but I can't remember who I was interacting with at that time, I don't think it was anyone that talks frequently now, besides maybe Otti
  10. Fair enough
  11. Were you a mod when FF7R first dropped? I feel like I vaguely remember you being a mod for a short time
  12. Otti isn't a mod anymore
  13. Their names are two different colors smh
  14. How???
  15. That's a good movie from what I've heard
  16. That's your first recommendation? 🤨
  17. Tenor GIF
  18. Honestly, I'm kinda excited to replay 358 with melon mix, I think it'll be a great time
  19. 🤔 I hadn't thought about it like that tbh
  20. That's completely fair
  21. Under that context, I can totally see why you made the connection
  22. Ahhhhhhh ok I see what you mean now, sorry I didn't mean to jump you like that
  23. Ok now I need to hear your reasoning as to why you would consider 358 a persona-like
  24. Wildest take I've ever seen

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top