Everything posted by ElectriCole
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
That fucking fish
-
KH General Chat
Mhm, unfortunately, I got spoiled on my first playthrough but man the ending of days into 2 is surreal
-
KH General Chat
If you don't, then definitely KH2 first, but the run from CoM into Days into KH2 is unmatched
-
KH General Chat
I only agree with Day before KH2 if you know who Roxas is
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
https://klipy.com/gifs/im-thinking-im-back-john-wick-1
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
They're unvaulting all DCV content wow
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
https://klipy.com/gifs/michael-scott-the-office-139
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
OH MY FUCKING GOD
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Ok I'm interested to know what you mean by that
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
https://klipy.com/gifs/guardians-of-the-galaxy-adam-warlock
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
glances at Dream Drop Distance
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I've never thought about that but it is strange, especially in rebirth where there's so many alternative cutscenes that you can experience
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Fucking JonTron jumpscare in the big 26
-
KH General Chat
Data Sora back at it again in the tims
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Having to relearn focused thrust for the third time is low key hilarious ngl
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
destiny? You mean Destiny 2, the hit MMOFPS wrongfully shutdown by Sony with hundreds of hours of content all available for one single price
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Unfortunately I like Zack's VA but that's because that's the only voice I'm familiar with.
- KH General Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
That's totally fair, after 3 games, having a different VA for the finale does stink
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
But it doesn't take me out of the immersion too much
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
It's no Tyler don't get me wrong
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Idk maybe it's just me, but I kinda like Travis's performance