Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. Silly snake, that's when I go into my second form
  2. This is why I'm kinda glad I didn't play OG FF7, my experience wasn't hampered by knowledge
  3. You're in for a time
  4. As the duck implied
  5. Me too
  6. ME!?
  7. Epic Mickey Rebrushed spotted, Based
  8. It's a really good time!
  9. Have fun!
  10. 6 FF7
  11. You're nonchalantness is definitely giving Vincent
  12. This interaction is giving Vincent and Cait Sith
  13. Don't worry, Destiny is coming back so it'll all be fine smile 🙂
  14. This is actually insane
  15. 🤔 it's an interesting question, truth be told I am a massive fortnite hater because it is the popular thing and everyone crosses over with it, but it does bring to mind similar situations in the inverse. As it's become more standard in the industry, I've grown ok with it, but the idea of crossovers like this bringing people to their respective franchises is one I haven't considered yet
  16. Dawntrail, the latest expansion for FFXIV
  17. DT was good idk what you're sayin
  18. ough
  19. [spoiler]how many times does tidus die????[/spoiler]
  20. that's wild wtf
  21. '
  22. wait what
  23. It's a visual novel why the fuck does it have more demanding specs than fucking Cyberpunk 2077
  24. I mean, I'm gonna be real, I'm just gonna put everyone in their default outfit for the first playthrough so I'm not too bothered by the outfits. I have a sneaking suspicion that most if not all of the outfits from EC are gonna be outfits in Rev

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top