Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ElectriCole

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectriCole

  1. Daz can you remind me what a good looking game is again? I genuinely forget your standard. Not rage bait, genuine curiosity
  2. THERE WAS NO SOUND, HE JUST DIED
  3. I yearn for bozja
  4. God I want to do occult crescent
  5. One of these days I'll renew my subscription
  6. 👀
  7. https://klipy.com/gifs/write-that-down-taking-notes-1
  8. Look, it's all my classic friends, Rabbit, Roo, Piglet, and UNKNOWN UNIDENTIFIABLE GLOWING LIGHT
  9. even though it was already leaked a little bit ago lol
  10. Regardless of how you feel, that sort of turn around is insane work
  11. Also, TWO MONTHS UNTIL RELEASE???????
  12. Ahh fair fair lol
  13. I mean, I thought the same thing for Star Fox lol, but I get what you mean
  14. They already did TP and WW HD on switch, why the hell don't they just port the both of them to switch
  15. I also don't have a super deep nostalgic connection to it so that also may be a factor
  16. I'm sure it'll be incredible and will introduce a new generation of Zelda fans to one of the GOATs
  17. Plus you can already play it on switch with NSO I'm pretty sure
  18. I just don't know how necessary this remake is, especially with the existence of OOT3D
  19. Idk I'm really conflicted on it
  20. Ganondorf has the triforce of power, and you know what that means Hyuh
  21. Focus L
  22. Probably going to be an original story
  23. THEY'RE IN THE CABLES, THEY'RE IN THE GODDAMN CABLES
  24. He doesn't deserve this, he just wants his friend 😭😭😭
  25. The way he goes from mad to sad 😭😭😭

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top