Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lil' Tini

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lil' Tini

  1. He comes with multiple faces, both with eye marking and without, plus different expressions, plus keyblade, plus chakrams, and the piece de resistance SEA SALT ICE CREAM Now we just need Xion Oh rip the eye markings are stickers, still tho, pretty awesome
  2. https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/156585
  3. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    He also has other series to work on as well But yeah it is funny
  4. Idk
  5. Maybe places that exist only when the heart wills it?
  6. Holy cow that's crazyyyy Congrats dude, you have been at this hard Those screens are something I will only see here ?
  7. Worse than stepping on a lego tbh
  8. Nice!
  9. I like guard for reprisals
  10. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    At least we have the discounted summons Better than trying to get him earlier I hope you are able to get him Gl
  11. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Ohhh
  12. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Who dat
  13. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Nicee, I'm still trying to get MoM Kairi Actually a good bit of level 10 units I still need
  14. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It is awesome
  15. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    This game has been giving out so much I love it, kinda ambivalent tho since the game is nearing the end Also gg
  16. Tfw switch :LinkSad:
  17. I would like to know as well
  18. 8 more days till people start going crazy with mods, I'm so excited
  19. Oh no I'm not a masochist
  20. That baby sora scared me
  21. They rule the world with 3 circles
  22. Yeah very true, that also makes me wonder about what Eraqus knew at the time, I mean he definitely didn't have the foresight of Xehanort for obvious reasons but I feel he knew more than he showed he did Or at least figured out somewhat what Xehanort was attempting and played his crucial "chess" move
  23. Yep, people will be way more tempted to get it when they realize they might not be able to in the future, for them to do that with Mario is pretty ? Like I understand things like the mario game and watch, but this is different You can literally download the games, infinite copies

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top