Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lil' Tini

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lil' Tini

  1. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Seeing the thanks for playing banner is heartwarming but also sad Tho I'm glad they put it
  2. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh I see, ty for the info!
  3. Yep cause it is something literally every person can relate to, the struggle of the heart
  4. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I was sad about this ending but I'm really glad they are giving us a ton of stuff much easier now Can't even count the number of 7 stars I have summoned lol Also does completion of proud mode do anything or is it just the rewards along the way that matter Well I guess nobody knows since story isn't done yet At least for glb, idk if it released in jp
  5. Dark would be more appropriate As it is vanitas I really do like the fact that KH is light vs dark rather than good vs evil, it leaves more open imo Cause a good person can be tainted with darkness Seriously having this series revolve around the heart and connections it can make(or ways to be severed) was genius Nomura is a damn god
  6. Could be bgm timing, which you can adjust, tho it still is a weird rhythm
  7. Master of Masters = MoM, moms are female, kairi is sora's mom, she dreamt him into existence, riku is the friend that is at war with kairi being in love with an imaginary boy, he is dreamt of in good times and bad, probably a brother, nameless star is the reality kairi can't come to terms with Idk I suck at shit posts Lol
  8. sleeper agent
  9. Someone call the burn ward ?
  10. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Game shutting down ? And I just got into it too
  11. <:norteyes:496450964803551243> <:norteyes:496450964803551243>
  12. You are the MoM of MoM
  13. Yeah I'm gonna have to pass
  14. I would die
  15. I got less than 4 hours of sleep but luckily I don't have anything today AND it is a Monday AND I can go back to bed if I can
  16. Finally! Honestly was as fun as it was infuriating lol
  17. Yo same This is a great remix
  18. Also evil dead
  19. Yep, you mess up once in the middle and it decreases your score by a good bit

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top