Everything posted by Lil' Tini
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
Are those pics from the mobile game? Coded
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- KH General Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
BONGOS I smell great things ahead
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Already got my thumbtacks and string!
-
KH General Chat
Yes Mickey's is star cluster You got that right It being named star cluster just makes the playable section of his in Re Mind even more epic Like his blade is a literal cluster of galaxies The MASS
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
What is the name of the one he uses in 3, mickey
-
KH General Chat
Honestly kinda like monochrome starseeker Not starseeker
-
KH General Chat
Wait we get a new keyblade too?
-
KH General Chat
I'ma post this in general cause I feel y'all would all enjoy this, if not the place just lmk, I can remove
-
KH General Chat
Yes but could was also for kh going to pc and look what happened
-
KH General Chat
@Epheymer it could go to steam later
-
KH General Chat
We are very easy buyers, if it has KH on it, we buy
-
KH General Chat
If I knew french I would narrate it
-
KH General Chat
Yeah but the access is what will earn the bucks That's messed up
-
KH General Chat
Since you are just using static models They don't have 1 and 2 in french wtf
-
KH General Chat
That should be one of the easier things to mod
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
That is insanely fitting
- KH General Chat