Everything posted by Lil' Tini
-
KH General Chat
I meant who is actual father you depraved souls
- KH General Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
I'm not 100 percent sure but I think they did
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
@Limen also in TWEWY, @Superslash kh1 princesses They interacted
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
I actually hope that is what happens I love Rex
-
KH General Chat
When there is a health item, you should hear donald in the background "ingredients....there...... SORA"
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Yeah I know, non-reality For now all we can do is set Quadratum as a benchmark really, not much more to go on Out of all the worlds, toy story definitely made the most sense to introduce it, as the whole concept of toys having hearts too is introduced as well
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
You prob right Well no, definitely right As we don't know which one or if one in particular is supposed to hold more importance over the other So the name would be true king Gasp
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Isn't Rex in itself a title meant to represent king?
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
There is a reason the game is called Verum REX
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Surely you mean this right? Nice let it go cover tho
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
The cars get everyone lol
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
For DD first OH #@$! wave hit left bumper, command, command at the first of the 3 rapidly consecutive shadows that follow the 2 at the beginning and keep same rhythm, or for the three do lb, command, lb, it is hard but once you get it you wonder why you hadn't before Kinda hard to explain in text lol
- Memes Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- Memes Chat
-
KH General Chat
If I wanted to start a completionist run of BBS, what would be some crucial tips that could make or break a run?
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
FROZEN FRACTALS ALL AROUND
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
13th struggle more like 150th struggle, how can I full chain DD but not this
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Oh crap I didn't notice the near draw, that's crazy
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Never forget