Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lil' Tini

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lil' Tini

  1. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    True, he gives them the overall concept and they fill it in
  2. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Remind is what made kh3 a 10/10 for me
  3. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh definitely, and less disney bs
  4. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Can't walk down a stone path till all the stones are laid
  5. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm excited about his future concepts based on kh3 and MoM
  6. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I feel once we understand a lil more of what is going on we will be satisfied
  7. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    DDD
  8. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ?
  9. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It was power of friendship time, the simpler times, power of waking brought in the mindbendery complexities
  10. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lolol At least we will have things to discuss
  11. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The most confusing thing to me in the series rn is how yozora fits
  12. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh yeah I agree
  13. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Ill believe you lol
  14. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Well yeah but as more lore gets added it has no choice but to become more complex
  15. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Based on MoM I don't see a tone down in that department
  16. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That's the whole series lol
  17. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That's how I like it!
  18. Well when you grow up playing a game on the PS and then use an Xbox controller it def feels weird, it was the same for me when I first used an Xbox controller to play 2.8 lol But I got the series x so I had to try em out Was easier to get than ps5 and my friends play on there Plus gamepass is how I played KH On Xbox, not the first time ofc
  19. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I need to put in work, I'm still on chap 746 Wasn't skipping a ton before but I will now , only gonna play the quests with scenes or required quests
  20. Lil' Tini replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @Silent Multiverse is it good
  21. Check your virus protection and see if it is targeting anything from the game files Sometimes it mislabels things as a threat and will refuse permissions until labeled safe
  22. Could it possibly be anti malware interference?
  23. Only thing I can think of is downloading third party software to use as an input for the controller Not third party, user created
  24. God I hate that it is on epic games
  25. No way to change dead zones?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top