Everything posted by Lil' Tini
-
KHUX Chat
Plus in this series it can be hard to tell if a character at a certain point in time has memory of events past because of all the mind and heart meddling, plus darkness is blinding, which is a saying I like since people usually get blinded by light in literal terms Yeah but the symbol looks like an x Has to be intentional I mean ofc doesn't have to be but I strongly believe so
- KHUX Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Let's gooooooooooooooo
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
KH General Chat
The anime for the original is great so far @Sam N :kekw: He was stuck in his old ways What's this scrogecoin?
-
KH General Chat
Ouchhhh Yeah not paper Btw I'm so hyped for NEO TWEWY
-
KH General Chat
Scrooge goes by the gold standard Yeah cause full paper wouldn't be very durable
-
KH General Chat
He has to have the gold to back it up
-
KH General Chat
It is factual tho, gold is indeed many individual solids
-
KH General Chat
That was the exact thing I was thinking of when making the joke lmao, great minds hahaha
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
KH General Chat
Scrooge didn't get roasted, he just tried to dive into solid gold and broke all his bones Donald and daisy tho are now on little helpers secret menu
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
KH General Chat
Huey dewey and louis are fine dw
- KH General Chat
- KHUX Chat
-
KHUX Chat
So what is the official date where all quests become unavailable and only cutscenes are viewable? I'm about halfway through the story and went up like 100 quests in a day before, because of the skippable quests So I want to know if I will have time to finish, got about 500 more chapters lol If daily I could prob advance 25-50 quests
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
KH General Chat
Heck yeah! Local only too, gotta keep it real for my community ? Luckily I live in Louisiana so we have a ton of local produce and such Plus cajun delights like gumbo, jambalaya, and crawfish etoufee ? And boudin ofc
-
KH General Chat
Kingdom hearts made me go on a violent ingredient searching spree
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Best cover of simple and clean for sure I hope one day we see a successful nachtflugel mod, wishful thinking but still, gotta dream