Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Double OKP

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Double OKP

  1. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Like (FF7Intergrade Spoilers):
  2. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    YES THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE A REMAKE I'D CRY MY EYES OUT SEEING THOSE SCENES IN 3D
  3. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Really? It was super easy fa me
  4. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    MHMMM And how it totally shows you how you just BEAT them makes it even more just....
  5. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That is one of the best KH moments in KH history ye and it was absolutely mind-blowing when noticing that the final boss of KHUX is your own friends
  6. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I KNOW THAT WAS JUST UTTER ?
  7. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Gosh I really wish I remembered how I found it. All I remember is that I was so excited when I got it And I spent my 1000 jewels on TRAIT MEDALS; the KH3 Roxas medals, to be exact, because the game DOES NOT TELL YOU WHAT TRAIT MEDALS ARE. I LEGIT THOUGHT IT WAS THE ACTUAL MEDAL I kept those for about a year until I finally got the actual KH3 Roxas to use those trait medals. I was pretty excited when I finally got it I still say that too He didn't kill her That's a fact
  8. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Ye
  9. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah I actually was It was like in those 'People have also asked:', and one of those sources was from the KHWiki I think. I dunno, I was searching about KH I guess and that KHUX related thing popped up Oh wait, maybe I was searching about Ventus
  10. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    MHMMM
  11. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But exactly how I found out about it I have no clue
  12. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The only thing I remember is that I was looking on Google about KH And I remember seeing something about 'Lauriam' And I was like "Who the heck is that. Who the heck are the 'Dandelions'?? Who the heck's Ava???" lol
  13. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    LOL
  14. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That's good you remember Write down your memories somewhere So that you'll have it forever
  15. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    oh NO
  16. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ヤレヤレ
  17. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    One of the saddest things tho Is that I don't remember where or when or how I discovered KHUX
  18. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    i'm gonna try dffoo heard it's fun
  19. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    i can't It doesn't pop up in the app store
  20. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  21. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I don't have an Apple device
  22. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    meh i don't care I need to keep it. i've already taken billions of screenshots
  23. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    EVERY SINGLE PLACE
  24. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    No I'm taking a screenshot EVERYWHERE
  25. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    On the last day, I'm gonna take a screenshot of the homescreen, the shop, everywhere. No, I'm not kidding

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top