Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Albert98

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Albert98

  1. I literally forgot she played as Young Black Widow
  2. Yeah
  3. Well, believe it or not, she's actually 15
  4. I kinda prefer 1990 version the most of all the live action Captain Hooks As for Peter Pan himself...I mean, I always have a hard time with all Live Action versions of the character how they don't feel the same to me, nor do they felt natural
  5. I just like it's tone, the atmosphere. There are gonna be story differences from Disney's version It might use ideas from J.M. Barrie's version I also adore the cast choices for Wendy, John and Michael Sure, it will not top 1953's version of Peter Pan. But it looks to be better than most Disney remakes Captain Hooj'
  6. I'm gonna be honest here, but as much as I'm not a fan of Disney Remakes, this one does look promising
  7. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Say hello to the dual-wielded Keyblade Xion
  8. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://www.tumblr.com/kukakoo/635964017232494592
  9. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  10. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    The Alternate Spin of 358/2 Days
  11. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I ship Naminé with either Riku or Repliku. She has a really good chemistry with these guys more
  12. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    My favorite couple of the series
  13. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Xemnas is watching over Roxas
  14. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  15. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Happy Valentines Day, I took two photos using Data Greeting for two of my favorite ships
  16. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Happy Valentine’s Day
  17. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://www.tumblr.com/hallsth-eien/708014914886828032/they-were-so-excited-to-try-the-sea-salt-ice-cream
  18. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Here's a new cover for the Spotify Playlist for Kingdom Hearts I made
  19. As much as I want them in metal, I want them to look as accurate and well designed as they’ve always been
  20. Those Keyblades are disgusting
  21. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    DAMN!!! I've been suffering trying to make a proper Ansem design for Union Cross He doesn't look perfect, but it was the best I can do Well, DDD/First Half of KH3 Ansem Not much different between Ansem and Xemnas, aside from their hairs
  22. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I used to like him until he left the Heat Yeah...I know. I'm a Floridan, I live in Florida, but 4 hours from Orlando (where the Walt Disney Parks are at) Call me crazy, or a cheap human being
  23. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Not bad
  24. 1.5 and 2.5 are officially on Spotify and Apple Music With the exception of BBS and Coded

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top