Everything posted by TrinityXaos
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I didn't want to bring those up.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
There is still XBox and Epic Games on the computer to play Kingdom Hearts.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
You could also try with Ellie's voice since she uses it in the same context.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Not the type of "love" that The Last of Us fully focuses on.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I would also argue that the theme of "grounded" wouldn't let that trope work anyway.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Doubt it. Letting Abby go doesn't mean forgiveness. Also, why would Abby want to be the best friend with the woman who killed her loved ones and threatened the same to Lev?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I don't get why Netflix wants to continue with Squid Game in any form. The fact they made an actual game show based on the Squid Game is a blasphemy to the show's themes.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
The fact that the trailer showed these mind-bending sequences really got my attention. After the Noisy Pixel headline and the CGI scene.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I actually thought it used the current Sonic Boost formula while using Shadow's previous experiences and mental health for twists and turns.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
What the heck? I thought this looked cool and Shadow's trip through Generations looks like it will be great.
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Really? What was his role?
-
KH General Chat
I wonder... Given how Nomura mentioned that he had to draft up a story idea for Toy Box on the plane ride to meet Pixar, how did the writing team handle Kingdom Hearts III's entire storyline?
-
KH General Chat
Same. I believe that is the case, yes.
-
KH General Chat
Man, I wish we have genuine interactions between the Kingdom Hearts characters like that children's book idea from Samnella.
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
-
General Chat
I know/read a bit about Baldr in Kingdom Hearts Dark Road from when I was on Twitter. But the Baldr that I often think of best was from 2018's God of War. Still, what a cruel irony that Baldr, the god of light, is used as the vessel of darkness in Dark Road.
-
General Chat
Wait, do you mean Axel or Xigbar? Sora is often the target of those murder attempts... 😓
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I mean, the guy who played Daredevil in the Netflix series made an appearance in No Way Home.
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Fan Art Chat
That ability Xehanort used in Birth by Sleep was a very evil move. Scattering our commands and leaving us vulnable...