Everything posted by TrinityXaos
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
-
Fan Art Chat
Inked Yozora this evening.
-
Fan Art Chat
"I will save you." - Yozora
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
To the Drakengard* and *NieR* fans, what would make a good *Drakengard game for you?
-
Final Fantasy XVI Spoilers Discussion
To those who finished the game, ?
-
Final Fantasy XVI Spoilers Discussion
The only technical issue I had was when the frame rate slowed down during one of cinematics in the Phoenix vs Ifrit boss fight. I wonder if Square will figure out how to fix that issue.
-
Final Fantasy XVI Spoilers Discussion
I'm the first one? To those who played the demo, how do you feel about the story and the gameplay so far?
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I also downloaded the demo, and I completed it.
-
KH General Chat
Whoops, I meant no AI art like Midjourney.
-
KH General Chat
I mean, how would you turn those prompts into visual works like how the Soulsborne community created great works of art and stories for the art competitions set up by VaatiVidya. For example, if I was trying to create an entry for an original Kingdom Hearts world, I would want to create a modern empire setting. It would be fantasy-like as a contrast to Quadratum's themes of reality. Two key characters would be the Empress and her loyal guardian - a former Keyblade master. How would you envision a Kingdom Hearts world, a scenario, a boss, or an entire game with visual and/or written work? No AI, though. Never played Starcraft, so I have no idea how that would work.
-
KH General Chat
This might sound strange, but I have been watching VaatiVidya's art competition videos on YouTube. I would like to see some sort of fan event like that happen for Kingdom Hearts. Just come up with a few scenarios and let us fans be creative with our imagination and art skills. Like here a few scenario prompt ideas: - A Kairi solo game, - A Kingdom Hearts game with a story like Final Fantasy Tactics, - Making an original Kingdom Hearts world, - A Kingdom Hearts story about someone who does NOT use the Keyblade. Can't really give out any prizes, though. I'm low on money.
-
KH General Chat
Thank you for the compliment. Would anyone want a game collaboration between Kingdom Hearts and Creative Business 3's story department? How would a Kingdom Hearts game written by the writers of Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XVI look like to you guys?
-
KH General Chat
Setting Off - Kingdom Hearts III Data Greeting
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- KH General Chat
- Fan Art Chat
-
Fan Art Chat
Correct area for my Kairi preview. Mermay Kairi.
-
KH General Chat
Preview from my sketchbook.
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Bleh. Hate JJJ when it comes to Spider-Man.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
DaZ? The old 3D modeler?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Spider-Man 2's gameplay sequence was intense, especially with Peter's aggressive attitude.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Metal Gear Solid caught me by surprise on this showcase.