Everything posted by EffPee
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
-
Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
Tbh I think I mean more in the gameplay Like graphics & gameplay wise idk ik it’s a huge ask but I’d love to see kh4 with that much effort put into it Not to say the other games haven’t had effort put into them Just that we’ve come so far with technology nowadays I think they can pull off way more than usual
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Fan Art Chat
Tbh I was thinking more if I was gonna have anything on the other leg it would be Mickey, donald and goofy
-
Fan Art Chat
Started work on this yesterday First time doing anything like this so I’m just waiting for it all to go wrong lol
-
KH General Chat
I had considered something like this but I think most of them will be too big I found one on Etsy but it’s a pic of a papou fruit on a wooden circle I kinda wanted the whole thing to be shaped like one
-
KH General Chat
Idk if this should go here, I’m looking for a papou fruit pet tag for my dogs collar, would anyone know how I could commission someone for that?
-
KH General Chat
Ah fair enough I know back in the day I bought a record player after my first vinyl and I ended up ruining the vinyl cuz the player was bad