Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mallowpuffed

Guests
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mallowpuffed

  1. https://klipy.com/gifs/happy-birthday-7840
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have an amazing day, today, Quinn! 😄
  3. oh that's beautiful 😭 🩷
  4. AHHHHHHHH THANK YOU
  5. That caption is alongside a video of a cutscene with Pete and Maleficent from KH3, and the KH4 logo
  6. Cuz I don’t think Jim’s involved with fortnite
  7. Anything happening tomorrow other than the fortnite thing?
  8. mallowpuffed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Click here to view video
  9. “You own nothing and you will be happy” 😭
  10. Welp nvm 😭 😭 😭 How do we force them to put the games in the discs again? 😭
  11. I don’t think they’re going to start with the whole digital only thing until 2028. I wouldn’t worry too much either way, cuz square mentioned wanting to continue to do physical copies regardless.
  12. I was just thinking about how much the cancelation of BBS vol2 seemed to of kinda led to KH3 trying to set up and conclude a handful of plots at the same time, and now I’m curious if the cancellation of missing link will have a similar effect on future games.
  13. young in spirit 🙂
  14. dang they’re HECKA OLD 🫵
  15. and dead to the server, as they’ll most likely get banned 🙂
  16. mallowpuffed replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Forever sad Nomura never got to explain how old man nort went bald the way he wanted to. 😢
  17. My lips are sealed 🤐
  18. till you realize the achievements kinda give away the entire world list 😭
  19. I have thoughts regarding all that, but it would require leaked missing link lore to actually cary over and not be completely thrown out 😅 idk what nomura plans to do with all that, so.
  20. they'll be up nomura's butt to make sure Elsa's eyebrow hairs are the right length, but can't be bothered with creating or selling merch that isn't the one-off pin at the parks. tho they've been good at designing shirts and sweaters for amazon's "print on demand"
  21. I mean... considering they've pretty much ignored KH for the most part up until very recently, I don't blame you 😭
  22. so it's up to disney to sell KH merch in the US now I gues 😅
  23. their merchandising license from disney expired. the one that lets them sell KH merch in the US and EU. 😅 they have no plans to reinstate it...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top