October 3, 201610 yr The sad thing is that in KH3 the rock titan will wipe the floor with him. But yeah, this is still amazing.
October 3, 201610 yr Author The sad thing is that in KH3 the rock titan will wipe the floor with him. But yeah, this is still amazing. Goofy has unlimated health... It will take him a month to damage the dude but he never gives up... Except Donald -_-
October 4, 201610 yr I really hope the guy who does these Goofy singing videos will do a KH cover; I'd laugh my ass off if he does!
October 4, 201610 yr Well this is interesting! I think Goofy would make for a great Titan Slayer! I mean, he did help Sora defeat the Rock and Ice Titans, so ya know, there's that to think about... But yeah, lol, that was an awesome rendition of Shingeki No Kyojin's opening! X3
I did not make this amazing video