Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

Which platform will you buy Kingdom Hearts III for if Nintendo Switch was also a choice?

Which platform will you buy Kingdom Hearts III for if Nintendo Switch was also a choice?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform will you buy Kingdom Hearts III for if Nintendo Switch was also a choice?

• PlayStation 4 (PlayStation always)
    • Xbox One
    • Nintendo Switch
    • For all of them!!!
    • Undecided

Me and my brother got a PS4 for plenty of reasons, and two of the biggest ones are Final Fantasy eXVee (15/XV) and Kingdom Hearts III. It's just kinda natural for it to be played on a Playstation system, especially home console.

But, maybe if KH3 does release on Switch as well, perhaps it will get some Nintendo fans into the series and want to play the other games. :) Wishful thinking, friends.

Rock on!

I wouldn't be opposed to the Switch, but I'd need to see specs and stuff first before making the decision, plus figure out how intuitive the controllers are for that kind of thing. So more than likely PS4; maybe a spare for Switch if I want to go portable, but even then, would need to beat it first on the PS4 (since I very much doubt there's cross platform saving).

that is if I want to get the ps4 pro. I may just get the normal ps4. 

I have just checked the prices my bad the Pro will be $400. I though I have read $300.

Well then you're option are slim or the original. I prefer the original cause of it's design.

Rob only games on guaranteed consoles regarding game series. He likes to live a worry-free life so he doesn't deal with options(Xbox, etc.). Since the subject is KH3, meaning KH, the obvious choice is PlayStation 4. 2.8 is proof enough.