Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

TV Any Of You Humans Remember This?

I saw the first episode out of curiosity as well as the crossover with the Suite Life on Deck, and I have to say, in my opinion, it wasn't all that good.  The crossover episode had a completely different feel to it than Suite Life, not to mention the quality wasn't as good.  It just felt like it was half a$$ed (sorry, I don't know another term) and they were trying to hard to be funny.

I've never seen this before xD

Ah, I see! Well, from what I can remember, it was a good show!

I saw the first episode out of curiosity as well as the crossover with the Suite Life on Deck, and I have to say, in my opinion, it wasn't all that good.  The crossover episode had a completely different feel to it than Suite Life, not to mention the quality wasn't as good.  It just felt like it was half a$$ed (sorry, I don't know another term) and they were trying to hard to be funny.

Haha, well human, that show was very random and bizarre in its execution, which is probably why it caught my attention so much! Oh, and I remember Suite Life as well! That was a good show! :)

Edited by The Transcendent Key