Firaga

My Pokemon Yellow Experience So Far

1181zz.jpg
2dlrcih.jpg
2vbagjm.jpg

294nrdf.jpg

In a nutshell.

EDIT: (12/11/2016)

Edited in a picture to represent my current feelings about Pokemon Tower and Gastlys since it's similar to the one about Ekans.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

I didn't forget to warn you about Wrap, did I? That's usually one of the first things that comes to mind when I tell people about how Gen I had a lot of weird things going on... Wrap is the worst move ever. ._.

Yes.

Yes you did.

Okay, good. Had to make sure.

How's that limited bag space going, by the way?

These comments might make it seem like I hate Gen I but I love it please don't hurt me Genwunners

Okay, good. Had to make sure.

How's that limited bag space going, by the way?

These comments might make it seem like I hate Gen I but I love it please don't hurt me Genwunners

Well, I haven't been forced to give up anything important yet, so I'm managing.

Although seriously, I just got off the S.S. Anne, why the firetruck do I still have the ticket, I'm not going to use it for anything else in the game because the ship is a one-time only event, I am literally carrying dead weight in my backpack for nothing, and yet its counted as an item that's taking up space, why the HELL DO I STILL NEED THIS IN MY BAG, ITS USELESS, UTTERLY USELESS, THIS IS SERIOUSLY NOT MAKING ANY SENSE, WHY THE F*CKING F*CK, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--*dies*

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Well, I haven't been forced to give up anything important yet, so I'm managing.

Although seriously, I just got off the S.S. Anne, why the firetruck do I still have the ticket, I'm not going to use it for anything else in the game because the ship is a one-time only event, I am literally carrying dead weight in my backpack for nothing, and yet its counted as an item that's taking up space, why the HELL DO I STILL NEED THIS IN MY BAG, ITS USELESS, UTTERLY USELESS, THIS IS SERIOUSLY NOT MAKING ANY SENSE, WHY THE F*CKING F*CK, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--*dies*

You can use the PC for storage. Just drop it in there or toss it if you can.

use a game genie to force that f*cking rat to use the thunderstone

As much as I'd like to, I am fully committed to the idea of following the anime authentically by turning my Pikachu into an overleveled, overpowered one-man fighting machine that can literally take on every other Pokemon in existence.

Sign in to follow this