Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SorRik

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix struggling with Zexion's reaction command

Hello, I have been battling Data battle Zexion lately and playing it in Japanese version and on critical mode, and he is a very complicated boss to defeat when it comes to when he transports you into his book world. The thing that realky annoys me the most is when he transforms you into a book inside the book world and there is this reaction command "struggle". But every time I press the triangle button,my hp depletes greatly then I lose afterwards. I watched Skyward Wing's video on Zexion and he had the same thing transforming into a book and I notice his hp wasnt greatly depleted and he was able to escape free.

https://youtu.be/x8ROASDwrNw

What should I do? Do I have to have items that increases my defense?

Edited by SorRik

Data Zexion isn't an easy boss if you don't know his patterns; I wouldn't recommend SkywardWing as a guide too much, since his videos are more so entertainment based. If you really need help, I'd recommend something like https://youtu.be/3M_lcWqm8HE?t=1h24m59s

Anyways, the "Struggle" RC can only be escaped by mashing triangle quickly. Under the situation where you get caught, mash the RC to escape the book, or else you'll take constant damage.

Personally, I'd recommend using something like Comet or Duck Flare the moment you get sent to Book World, because you can't really do much to avoid the books. Use the Limit's free movement and complete invincibility to your advantage.

Data Zexion isn't an easy boss if you don't know his patterns; I wouldn't recommend SkywardWing as a guide too much, since his videos are more so entertainment based. If you really need help, I'd recommend something like 

Anyways, the "Struggle" RC can only be escaped by mashing triangle quickly. Under the situation where you get caught, mash the RC to escape the book, or else you'll take constant damage.

Personally, I'd recommend using something like Comet or Duck Flare the moment you get sent to Book World, because you can't really do much to avoid the books. Use the Limit's free movement and complete invincibility to your advantage.

I see thanks so much for the reply. I see ill check the video link. Hmm smash it very quickly? Ill try. Thanks again